2. Negotiable Instruments Act: Notice deemed to be served when it was returned back with even in absence of drawer at correct address, or on his refusal, due services had to be presumed. Supreme Court of India.
3. Cess applicable on CGST & IGST on vehicles, cold drinks, pan masala, tobacco, solid fuels made from coal, lignite etc& other specified supplies.
4. From July 1, 2017, all tax returns will have to mention the Aadhaar No. , as per Sec 139AA of Income Tax Act. If you have both PAN and Aadhaar, you need to link the two. If you fail to do so, your PAN no could become invalid.
5. The Govt. is considering scrapping Foreign Investment Promotion Board and considering doing away with prior government approval for investments in most sectors including single-brand retail.
6. RBI permits banks to invest up to 10% in REITs,
7. From July 1, 2017, all tax returns will have to mention the Aadhaar NO. , as per Sec 139AA of Income Tax Act. If you have both PAN and Aadhaar, you need to link the two. If you fail to do so, your PAN no could become invalid.
8. Members who have not shared their PAN with ICAI, It has been informed by the Income Tax Dept that the e-Filing account of the members will be blocked by the Income Tax Authorities.
9. Every entity registered under the proposed GST might have to maintain separate accounts relating to each activity. This is a part of the draft GST rules on accounts and records released by the Centre.
10. Central Govt. has issued Draft GST Rules on Accounts & Records, Appeals & Revision and Advance Ruling on April 19, 2017, making a total of 14 Draft Rules as on date.
Have a great day ahead!